Join Our Team, Apply Today
HVAC Service Technician
We are growing, and we need an addition to our team!
We are searching for a Licensed HVAC Service technician to represent our Top-Notch Service, values, and reputation. We are a family-owned and operated company; we offer a very competitive, hourly plus incentive-based pay structure with no cap, a company vehicle to take home every night, and an iPad for service tickets leaving paper invoices in the past! If you have a strong work ethic, a “Do what it takes” attitude, and a minimum of 3 years of experience, this role is for you!
This is a year-round position with opportunities to grow your career. We are a family-sensitive workplace, and we believe in balance.
Based on your Experience and Performance
Full-time (Minimum hours guaranteed)
- Driver’s License with a solid driving history
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- HVAC: 3 years (Preferred)
- EPA Certification (Preferred)
- Willingness to continue education in the HVAC field
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Must be capable of working in confined spaces, bending, lifting, carrying, stooping, crawling, sitting, standing, driving, reaching above, walking, pushing, pulling, performing fine manipulation, and using hands frequently throughout the shift.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose electrical and mechanical faults for HVAC systems
- Perform service and routine maintenance for residential HVAC systems
- Communicate to the customer each service repair and replacement option before beginning work
- Ensure that the client is 100% satisfied with all work upon completion
- Educate customers on IAQ Products
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
All qualified applicants will receive an equal amount of consideration regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.