Join Our Team, Apply Today
Top Notch Heating and Air Conditioning Is Hiring!
Be Part of Our Growing Team Today!
Think you have what it takes to be part of the trusted local HVAC company in Bowling Green, KY?
Growing your career in the HVAC industry starts with being with the right crew. When you are with same-minded people committed to excellence and quality service, all the other opportunities will follow: financial security, upskilling, and career success!
Join the top HVAC contractor in Bowling Green, KY, and the surrounding areas, as Top Notch Heating and Air Conditioning is growing our team. We are currently looking to bring in licensed HVAC service technicians to represent our team the same way our present roster does: through top-notch Service, values, and reputation. Rest assured that we offer a highly competitive, hourly plus incentive-based pay structure that comes with no cap, a company vehicle to take home every night, and an iPad! Salary will be based on your experience and performance. This is a year-round position with opportunities to grow your career. As a family-sensitive workplace, we believe in work-life balance.
All qualified applicants will receive an equal amount of consideration regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
So, if you have a strong work ethic, a “do what it takes” attitude, and a minimum of 3 years of experience, then reach out to our team today!
- Dental Insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental Pay and Bonuses
- Driver’s License with a solid driving history
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- HVAC: 2 years (Preferred)
- No experience necessary for entry-level positions
- Willingness to continue education in the HVAC field
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Capable of working in confined spaces, bending, lifting, carrying, stooping, crawling, sitting, standing, driving, reaching above, walking, pushing, pulling, performing fine manipulation, and using hands frequently throughout the shift.
- Driver’s License (Required)
- EPA 608 Card (Preferred)
- HVAC Journeyman License (Preferred for tech positions)
- EPA Certification (Preferred)